+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do people REALLY enjoy being Loners?

Question Do people REALLY enjoy being Loners?

I don't really see how anyone could enjoy being a full Loner/Lone Wolf and have absolutely no friends, or at least very few non-close ones. I mean, yeah, there's stuff that's cool to do alone, like reading, thinking, videogames, etc. but as humans we're supposed to be very social in nature, so I don't imagine that being alone ALL the time is healthy for your mental state.

I go through phases where I am a Loner, and don't want to really talk to people. I just want to do my work, walk and think alone, etc. but it drives me crazy after a while, as my peers are just something that helps me feel fulfilled.

Some people say they are proud of being Loners, and while I think they do enjoy it mostly, I just can't imagine them loving it deep inside and wanting to stay that way for their life, basically. Friends (including boyfriends/girlfriends) enhance all our experiences in life.. what's better, getting drunk alone or with a few good friends? Is it better to catch a movie alone or with friends? Travelling alone or with friends? Getting in trouble.. alone or with friends? lol

anyone?????

+ Reply to Thread