14 17.72%
  • I'm not at school

1 1.27%
  • Other

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you like school? (POLL)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

you don't like school i don't my self

i don't like do you

school?huh...The only thing I'm gonna say is "Hell no I'll hate school til death:~|"
    Last edited by miley smart; 05-24-2013 at 02:22 PM.

well personally, sometimes, i hate going to school, most especially when there are lots of assignments,.. but most of the time, i love going to school, 'cause aside from the allowance that i get from my parents, i learn many things too, meet new friends, and experience, great things, that could only happen in the school.. Education for me, is very importatnt, because according to my parents, its the only treasure that a person can ever had. simply because it is inevitable.. =)

only reason i come to school is to see my bf

um i hate school

school isnt the best but i do like it sometimes everyone has their days

well to me school sucks but we have to go . all my teachers are bitchs we even have this 1 named miss mason and she laughs like the wicked which and she smells like poop lol ewwwwwww !!! the only good thing about it is hanging with my pplz and friends . and the cafertera food is gross ecspeshly nachos i found hair in mine friday they seriosly need hairnets .every time in reading i fall asleep because she never talks about anything intresting she is so boring can they talk about something modern like cell phones .nobody wants to get up at 6:30 in the moring to go to school its stupid !! we need are sleep ! do not get me started with busses they are always so pack 1 time i had to sitt on the ground

i kinda like school but ia autty said i hate to wake up early in the morning and hurry to go to school. blah! worst part

+ Reply to Thread