+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Fa La La Quest (Justin Bieber)

The Great Fa La La Quest (Justin Bieber)

You all know how much do i "love" Justin Bieber lol

I have decided to challenge myself mentally for one week. This challenge started at 5 PM by my local time.

The challenge entitled: "Fa La La" by Justin Bieber feat Boys ll Men

I will watch that video and listen to that song all day, every day. The stipulations are as follow:

1. If I am sitting at my house I am to play the song continuously non-stop
    2. If I am outside walking somewhere (at school, etc), I will play only that song on my iPod
    3. I am exempt of the challenge if I am at the football game or in the swimming poll. This is the only reason I will not listen to the song.
    4. If I am on the phone and it is important, the song may be turned down to a low volume, but still audible.
    5. The song will play on repeat when I go to sleep at a low volume
    6. I am entitled to one half hour of silent time. Any more than that, I have to make up at the end of the quest. IE: If I have an hour of silent time, 30 minutes will be added to the challenge. If I have a day of silent time, a day will be added to the end of the challenge.
    7. From the hours of 10 AM to 3 PM, the song will play on a low volume, as my dad would kill me if it was playing non stop while he is home.
    8. On the final day of the challenge, when at home, I will listen to the song play in two separate windows at the same time, playing simultaneously.

This thread will be used to monitor progress. May God help us all.

haha good luck..cuz of course i know how much u do truly love justin bieber..lol..have fun with tht

Hahaha! ik u love justin bieber alot lol. anyways have a goodtime with that song 24/7 lol. luv ya jeka!! (:

ewwwww justin beaver

JUSTIN BEIBER GETS ON MY NERVES

I hate jb!

hes hottt!!

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER n btw gud luck wit tht

+ Reply to Thread